How To Spot A Loser - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on How To Spot A Loser - Microsoft Windows ; Its easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than them. That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better than them and they're losers....

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How To Spot A Loser

  1. How To Spot A Loser


    Its easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than
    them. That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better
    than them and they're losers.



  2. Re: How To Spot A Loser

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 04:10:18 UTC, Joe Mama wrote:

    -> Its easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than
    -> them. That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better
    -> than them and they're losers.
    ->

    So you are whining about people who are more intelligent then you and
    actually have the ability for sentient thought and can accept that
    there is something available other then what the sheep are allowed to
    see. Wouldn't that make you a loser? In which case the easiest
    method for you would be to look in a mirror.


    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2003, San Francisco, October 18-19th -
    http://www.warpstock.org

  3. Re: How To Spot A Loser

    On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 12:51:04 GMT, "Mark Dodel"
    chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    >On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 04:10:18 UTC, Joe Mama wrote:
    >
    >-> Its easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than
    >-> them. That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better
    >-> than them and they're losers.
    >->
    >
    >So you are whining about people who are more intelligent then you and
    >actually have the ability for sentient thought and can accept that
    >there is something available other then what the sheep are allowed to
    >see.


    There is no whining of mine here to see. I simply laid out the facts.
    That it has set you to whining tells us a lot about you.

    > Wouldn't that make you a loser?


    I don't whine. Not even when I draw the short straw. Its a
    counterproductive activity.

    > In which case the easiest method for you would be to look in a mirror.


    You are illustrating my point rather well!



  4. Re: How To Spot A Loser

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:51:49 UTC, Joe Mama wrote:

    -> On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 12:51:04 GMT, "Mark Dodel"
    -> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:
    ->
    -> >On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 04:10:18 UTC, Joe Mama wrote:
    -> >
    -> >-> Its easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than
    -> >-> them. That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better
    -> >-> than them and they're losers.
    -> >->
    -> >
    -> >So you are whining about people who are more intelligent then you and
    -> >actually have the ability for sentient thought and can accept that
    -> >there is something available other then what the sheep are allowed to
    -> >see.
    ->
    -> There is no whining of mine here to see. I simply laid out the facts.
    -> That it has set you to whining tells us a lot about you.
    ->

    You stated opinions, and complained about people who don't see things
    as you do. That is whining. No facts involved.

    -> > Wouldn't that make you a loser?
    ->
    -> I don't whine. Not even when I draw the short straw. Its a
    -> counterproductive activity.
    ->
    -> > In which case the easiest method for you would be to look in a mirror.
    ->
    -> You are illustrating my point rather well!
    ->

    You do that by being being obtuse and clueless. Perhaps your mother
    considers that an endearing quality. Most people would consider it a
    case of arrested development.


    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.os2voice.org
    Warpstock 2003, San Francisco, October 18-19th -
    http://www.warpstock.org

  5. Re: How To Spot A Loser

    On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:43:52 GMT, "Mark Dodel"
    chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    >On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:51:49 UTC, Joe Mama wrote:
    >
    >-> On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 12:51:04 GMT, "Mark Dodel"
    >-> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:
    >->
    >-> >On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 04:10:18 UTC, Joe Mama wrote:
    >-> >
    >-> >-> Its easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than
    >-> >-> them. That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better
    >-> >-> than them and they're losers.
    >-> >->
    >-> >
    >-> >So you are whining about people who are more intelligent then you and
    >-> >actually have the ability for sentient thought and can accept that
    >-> >there is something available other then what the sheep are allowed to
    >-> >see.
    >->
    >-> There is no whining of mine here to see. I simply laid out the facts.
    >-> That it has set you to whining tells us a lot about you.
    >->
    >
    >You stated opinions, and complained about people who don't see things
    >as you do.


    What is wrong with you that you cannot tell facts from opinion? Were
    you raised by flower children? Are you going to lecture us on how to
    say 'ohm' just right and achieve inner peace?

    > That is whining.


    Whining is stomping your foot and declaring that just because the
    facts are not what you like then they are just opinions. Whining is
    what you are doing nothing but.

    > No facts involved.


    No facts by your dubious definition maybe. All facts by reality's
    definition.

    >
    >-> > Wouldn't that make you a loser?
    >->
    >-> I don't whine. Not even when I draw the short straw. Its a
    >-> counterproductive activity.
    >->
    >-> > In which case the easiest method for you would be to look in a mirror.
    >->
    >-> You are illustrating my point rather well!
    >->
    >
    >You do that by being being obtuse and clueless.


    Namecalling is a sure sign that you cannot come up with anything
    decent.

    > Perhaps your mother considers that an endearing quality.


    Perhaps your mother considered whacking her son in the head with a
    frying pan like they do on those cartoons she watched so much of a fun
    activity.

    > Most people would consider it a case of arrested development.


    You whine about so much. You whine about Microsoft. You whine about
    me. You even whine about my mother. You are truly a superior loser. Is
    there any fact that you won't deny? Is there anything that doesn't
    make you whine? I am beginning to suspect that the answer to both
    questions is 'no'.




  6. Re: How To Spot A Loser

    in article 6enilv4vun50f5bpmvk0m0r6si8u2gn0av@4ax.com, Joe Mama at
    joe@yourhouse.org wrote on 9/5/03 11:10 PM:

    > It's easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than
    > them. That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better
    > than them and they're losers.


    I use a Mac, but I don't whine about Apple.


  7. Re: How To Spot A Loser



    ----------
    In article , "Jim Lee Jr."
    wrote:


    > in article 6enilv4vun50f5bpmvk0m0r6si8u2gn0av@4ax.com, Joe Mama at
    > joe@yourhouse.org wrote on 9/5/03 11:10 PM:
    >
    >> It's easy. Losers whine about people and things that are better than
    >> them.


    That explains how far down the food chain you consider your place in life!
    Therapy an option?

    >> That's why so many people whine about Microsoft. It's better
    >> than them and they're losers.


    Whining about losers makes you a losers loser!

    > I use a Mac, but I don't whine about Apple.
    >



  8. Re: How To Spot A Loser



    ----------
    In article , Joe Mama
    wrote:

    > What is wrong with you that you cannot tell facts from opinion? Were
    > you raised by flower children? Are you going to lecture us on how to
    > say 'ohm' just right and achieve inner peace?


    A unit of Electrical resistance......inner peace? if you say so!
    it makes as much sense as anything else you've said so far.

    >
    >> That is whining.

    >
    > Whining is stomping your foot and declaring that just because the
    > facts are not what you like then they are just opinions. Whining is
    > what you are doing nothing but.
    >
    >> No facts involved.

    >
    > No facts by your dubious definition maybe. All facts by reality's
    > definition.
    >
    >>
    >>-> > Wouldn't that make you a loser?
    >>->
    >>-> I don't whine. Not even when I draw the short straw. Its a
    >>-> counterproductive activity.
    >>->
    >>-> > In which case the easiest method for you would be to look in a mirror.
    >>->
    >>-> You are illustrating my point rather well!
    >>->
    >>
    >>You do that by being being obtuse and clueless.

    >
    > Namecalling is a sure sign that you cannot come up with anything
    > decent.


    Like.."they're losers" for example?

    >> Perhaps your mother considers that an endearing quality.

    >
    > Perhaps your mother considered whacking her son in the head with a
    > frying pan like they do on those cartoons she watched so much of a fun
    > activity.


    It's a shame that yours didn't stop at the considering stage, look at what
    going that extra step has done.

    >> Most people would consider it a case of arrested development.

    >
    > You whine about so much. You whine about Microsoft. You whine about
    > me. You even whine about my mother. You are truly a superior loser. Is
    > there any fact that you won't deny? Is there anything that doesn't
    > make you whine? I am beginning to suspect that the answer to both
    > questions is 'no'.


    The "voices" in your head appear to be winning, seek professional help and
    direct your suspicions to him/her.


+ Reply to Thread