Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus ! - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus ! - Microsoft Windows ; In article , celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag) wrote: > Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use > a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy PCs !!! What's with all the stupid gay-bashing? ...

  1. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    --
    C Lund, www.notam02.no/~clund

  2. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    In article ,
    C Lund wrote:

    > In article ,
    > celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag) wrote:
    >
    > > Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use
    > > a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy PCs !!!

    > What's with all the stupid gay-bashing?

    Yeah! What's with that? It's so gay!

    --
    Woofbert, Chief Rocket Surgeon, Infernosoft
    Woofbert's Law on Learning Linux: When attempting to learn Linux,

  3. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:20:07 +0200, C Lund wrote:

    > In article ,
    > celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag) wrote:
    >
    > > Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use
    > > a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy PCs !!!

    > What's with all the stupid gay-bashing?

    C Lund?? Are we relatied?

    D Lund

    --
    Pegasos1 * 256 MB Ram * Morphos 1.4 * 60 GB HD * Catweasel MKIII *
    Rockin!!!

  4. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    In article <93746532643335.NC-1.58.dslcc@news.charter.net>,
    "David S Lund" wrote:
    > On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:20:07 +0200, C Lund wrote:
    > > In article ,
    > > celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag) wrote:
    > > > Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use
    > > > a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy PCs !!!

    > > What's with all the stupid gay-bashing?

    > C Lund?? Are we relatied?

    Maybe, but probably not. There are six major Lund clans here in Norway
    (of which I belong to two), plus lots of smaller ones. And afaik there
    are even *more* Lunds in Sweden.

    It might help if you can tell me where your family is from.

    --
    C Lund, www.notam02.no/~clund

  5. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 22:36:35 +0200, C Lund
    chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    >In article <93746532643335.NC-1.58.dslcc@news.charter.net>,
    > "David S Lund" wrote:
    >> On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 18:20:07 +0200, C Lund wrote:
    >> > What's with all the stupid gay-bashing?

    >> C Lund?? Are we relatied?

    >Maybe, but probably not. There are six major Lund clans here in Norway
    >(of which I belong to two),

    No branches in the ol' family tree?

    --

    "Whoever is advising them [Democrats] on gun control
    should be shot."

    Blaine Rummel, spokesman for the Coalition to
    Stop Gun Violence.

+ Reply to Thread