Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus ! - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus ! - Microsoft Windows ; On 30 Aug 2003 19:09:56 -0700, celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag) chose to bless us with the following wisdom: >Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use >a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy ...

  1. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    On 30 Aug 2003 19:09:56 -0700, celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag)
    chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    >Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use
    >a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy PCs !!!

    Big talk. Anybody can do that. Why don't you back it up and switch to
    the C64 then? That'll show everybody what a big man you are!

  2. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:25:20 GMT, George Graves
    transmitted the following electrons:

    >In article ,
    > Joe Mama wrote:
    >
    >> On 30 Aug 2003 19:09:56 -0700, celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag)
    >> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:
    >>
    >> >Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use
    >> >a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy PCs !!!

    >> Big talk. Anybody can do that. Why don't you back it up and switch to
    >> the C64 then? That'll show everybody what a big man you are!
    >>

    >Uckily, he doesn't have to get that drastic. He can use Mac OSX or Linux
    >if he preferes. Both will get him from under the yoke of Windows slavery.

    Sorry to dissapoint you, George, Windows XP isn't as bad as you think
    it is in your imagination, really.

    Nicolas

  3. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:25:20 GMT, George Graves
    chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    >In article ,
    > Joe Mama wrote:
    >
    >> On 30 Aug 2003 19:09:56 -0700, celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag)
    >> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:
    >>
    >> >Windows is the gayest OS ever made and its so bad that Id rather use
    >> >a C64 than one of these ugly ,crappy PCs !!!

    >> Big talk. Anybody can do that. Why don't you back it up and switch to
    >> the C64 then? That'll show everybody what a big man you are!
    >>

    >Uckily, he doesn't have to get that drastic. He can use Mac OSX or Linux
    >if he preferes. Both will get him from under the yoke of Windows slavery.

    He said C64 he needs to go C64 or be a liar.

  4. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    In article ,
    Joe Mama wrote:

    > On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:25:20 GMT, George Graves
    > chose to bless us with the following wisdom:
    >
    > >In article ,
    > > Joe Mama wrote:
    > >
    > >> On 30 Aug 2003 19:09:56 -0700, celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag)
    > >> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    > >> Big talk. Anybody can do that. Why don't you back it up and switch to
    > >> the C64 then? That'll show everybody what a big man you are!
    > >>

    > >Uckily, he doesn't have to get that drastic. He can use Mac OSX or Linux
    > >if he preferes. Both will get him from under the yoke of Windows slavery.

    > He said C64 he needs to go C64 or be a liar.

    Nah, he's just using hyperbole. You do know what hyperbole is, don't
    you? An extreme example to make a point? Like "I'd rather WALK than
    drive an SUV? The reality is that someone who says that will just buy a
    Honda Accord and will stay out of SUVs whenever possible.

  5. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    In article ,
    Nicolas wrote:

    > On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:25:20 GMT, George Graves
    > transmitted the following electrons:
    >
    > >In article ,
    > > Joe Mama wrote:
    > >
    > >> On 30 Aug 2003 19:09:56 -0700, celophanpterer@yahoo.com (Drol Yag)
    > >> chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    > >> Big talk. Anybody can do that. Why don't you back it up and switch to
    > >> the C64 then? That'll show everybody what a big man you are!
    > >>

    > >Uckily, he doesn't have to get that drastic. He can use Mac OSX or Linux
    > >if he preferes. Both will get him from under the yoke of Windows slavery.

    > Sorry to dissapoint you, George, Windows XP isn't as bad as you think
    > it is in your imagination, really.
    >
    > Nicolas

    Your not disappointing me, I have an XP box, I know how bad it is. So do
    a number of businesses who lost millions due to this latest virus.

  6. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    George Graves wrote:
    > In article ,
    > Joe Mama wrote:
    >

    >>On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:25:20 GMT, George Graves
    >>chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    >>>Uckily, he doesn't have to get that drastic. He can use Mac OSX or Linux
    >>>if he preferes. Both will get him from under the yoke of Windows slavery.

    >>He said C64 he needs to go C64 or be a liar.

    > Nah, he's just using hyperbole. You do know what hyperbole is, don't
    > you? An extreme example to make a point? Like "I'd rather WALK than
    > drive an SUV? The reality is that someone who says that will just buy a
    > Honda Accord and will stay out of SUVs whenever possible.

    I use Linux, and *I'd* rather use a C-64 than use Windows...but I'll
    stick to Linux thank you very much :-)

    --
    "It is really quite amazing by what margins competent but conservative
    scientists and engineers can miss the mark, when they start with the

  7. Re: Windows is nothing more than a virus !

    In article ,
    Liam Slider wrote:

    > George Graves wrote:
    > > In article ,
    > > Joe Mama wrote:
    > >

    > >>On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:25:20 GMT, George Graves
    > >>chose to bless us with the following wisdom:

    > >>He said C64 he needs to go C64 or be a liar.

    > > Nah, he's just using hyperbole. You do know what hyperbole is, don't
    > > you? An extreme example to make a point? Like "I'd rather WALK than
    > > drive an SUV? The reality is that someone who says that will just buy a
    > > Honda Accord and will stay out of SUVs whenever possible.

    > I use Linux, and *I'd* rather use a C-64 than use Windows...but I'll
    > stick to Linux thank you very much :-)

    That's what I thought. :-)

+ Reply to Thread