I am sharing a folder in classic mode on a win xp pro from the
username XYZ. Guest account is activated and the group everyone is
allowed in the shared permission & ntfs permission to access the
folder. From another machine with the same user name but a different
password, I am trying to see the other computer's shared folder. I can
if I am logged in a different user not on the sharing machine.

Is there any way to force windows to use the guest user while
connected to the XYZ user to see the sharing machine shares without
using the Guest only mode (simple sharing)?

thanx and sorry for my poor english