Nightmare Apple Leopard install - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Nightmare Apple Leopard install - Microsoft Windows ; This is a great read and a great link to fire off to any of your Mac tard colleagues when they start up with how perfect Apple is (don't be fooled by the title--it's supposed to be snarky): http://blogs.bellinghamherald.com/in...a_special_even ing_with_leopard&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1 ...

  1. Nightmare Apple Leopard install

    This is a great read and a great link to fire off to any of your Mac
    tard colleagues when they start up with how perfect Apple is (don't be
    fooled by the title--it's supposed to be snarky):

    http://blogs.bellinghamherald.com/in...a_special_even
    ing_with_leopard&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

    Funny stuff and proves that Macs don't "just work"!

  2. Re: Nightmare Apple Leopard install

    I just re-read this thing and it's amazing to me that he had to boot
    into the command line to save his stuff. Isn't that what these mac
    tards have hit us Windows users over the head about for years and
    years? Oh, the cruel irony of it all.

    In article <191120071732578987%jango@fett.com>, jangofett
    wrote:

    > This is a great read and a great link to fire off to any of your Mac
    > tard colleagues when they start up with how perfect Apple is (don't be
    > fooled by the title--it's supposed to be snarky):
    >
    > http://blogs.bellinghamherald.com/in...a_special_even
    > ing_with_leopard&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1
    >
    > Funny stuff and proves that Macs don't "just work"!

  3. Re: Nightmare Apple Leopard install

    jangofett wrote:

    > I just re-read this thing and it's amazing to me that he had to boot
    > into the command line to save his stuff. Isn't that what these mac
    > tards have hit us Windows users over the head about for years and
    > years? Oh, the cruel irony of it all.

    the article is clearly user error, anyone that goofs around with the
    command line has likely cause his own issue.

    didn't see any apple errors in the article.

    but thanks for trying.

    macs do just work, that's why they are so popular with former windows
    users.

    -

+ Reply to Thread