Problems with Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Problems with Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows ; Hello Since some times, wen I am in a web site and need to navigate in it, I need to click many time on the icon to go anywhere in the web site, and it's doing that with all web ...

  1. Problems with Internet Explorer

    Hello

    Since some times, wen I am in a web site and need to navigate in it, I
    need to click many time on the icon to go anywhere in the web site, and
    it's doing that with all web sites that I visit.

    Any hint and solutions ?

    I have a PIII and Win 2000

    Thank

    Gaetan

  2. Re: Problems with Internet Explorer

    Gaetan Mailloux wrote:
    > I have a PIII and Win 2000

    This dinosaur is misbehaving, probably for the usual reason, namely,
    that dinosaurs are supposed to be extinct. A faster, more modern
    computer may behave better. Failing that, try Firefox and do
    anti-spyware scans. Your copy of IE is probably a cesspit if you've been
    using it for much besides Windoze Update.

    --
    There's only four things you can be certain of: taxes, change, spam, and
    death.

+ Reply to Thread