Hi, I'm running Windows XP SP2 and all of a sudden today my NVIDIA
rj45 port stopped working when accessing the internet. When I switch
to my Marvell rj45 port everything still works normally. I'm still
able to access my LAN on the nvidia. I analyzed the traffic when on my
nvidia port and noticed it sends packets to my standard gateway (and
lots of them) with increasing port number on my computer (i noticed at
port 2300 and watched till 2800). Have you got any idea how to fix
this and what has happened? I've tried reinstalling the driver,
without luck.