Program execution disabled - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Program execution disabled - Microsoft Windows ; Hi, A friend asked me if I could burn a photoserie on a CD for him. The photo's were stored on an USB-Drive. While inserting the USB-Drive, my Virus Scanner (Kasperski) did not detect anything suspicous. But now, when I ...

  1. Program execution disabled

    Hi,

    A friend asked me if I could burn a photoserie on a CD for him.
    The photo's were stored on an USB-Drive.
    While inserting the USB-Drive, my Virus Scanner (Kasperski) did not detect
    anything suspicous.

    But now, when I try to execute some commands like Tweaker-UI, Regedit.exe
    and even Taskmanager.exe, Windows refuses to open the program and displays a
    message window with the text:

    "Task manager has been disabled by your system administrator".

    I'm logged in my computer as Administrator.

    How do I get these programs running again?
    (I have Windows XP sp3)

    TIA

  2. Re: Program execution disabled

    Do a google search on the string: task manager disabled

    and you will find many matches including "how to fix it".

    Skip

    On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:06:59 +0700, "Al Bundie" wrote:

    -|Hi,
    -|
    -|A friend asked me if I could burn a photoserie on a CD for him.
    -|The photo's were stored on an USB-Drive.
    -|While inserting the USB-Drive, my Virus Scanner (Kasperski) did not detect
    -|anything suspicous.
    -|
    -|But now, when I try to execute some commands like Tweaker-UI, Regedit.exe
    -|and even Taskmanager.exe, Windows refuses to open the program and displays a
    -|message window with the text:
    -|
    -|"Task manager has been disabled by your system administrator".
    -|
    -|I'm logged in my computer as Administrator.
    -|
    -|How do I get these programs running again?
    -|(I have Windows XP sp3)
    -|
    -|TIA
    -|