What newsgroup is best to discuss system security with respect to
virus and other invasions? I use Symatec right now, but it is
near impossible to discuss problems with their programs, my software
licenses or to find information on exactly what features they have
that I should have on my system. I am a technical novice in this area
so I need some education about what I should be installing, or in my
case, what I programs I should be getting to replace what I have on my
three computers so I can feel I have protection. I just want to do as
much as possible to avoid a virus, worm, or other invasive program.

Thanks for any help in finding the right venue to discuss this.

Bob