Hi,

I have a fairly well-organised structure for digicam photos. Sometimes I need
to extract a small subset for burning on a CD. As it is difficult to select
among 1000 or more photos, I was looking for something that lets me view
several folders of photos as selectable-size thumbnails, drag/drop them to a
'destination' as softlinks or shortcuts or whatever, but not copying the
image. Then, when finished, cause this destination to create a folder with
copies of the real images, or preferably, create a CD iso directly from the
softlinks without a extra copy.

I do not favor importing all my photos in some application's "album" , I
prefer to keep the originals as files in directories, accessable over the
network platform-independent.

Is there such a software?

Thanks for any suggextions, Mat Nieuwenhoven