middle click autoscroll - Mandriva

This is a discussion on middle click autoscroll - Mandriva ; mandrake 2007.1 Some where I set the middle mouse button to auto scroll the page in konqueror. I can't find it again to disable. Does anyone know where it is? -- faeychild...

  1. middle click autoscroll

    --
    faeychild

  2. Re: middle click autoscroll

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 19:33:56 -0500, faeychild wrote:

    > mandrake 2007.1
    > Some where I set the middle mouse button to auto scroll the page in konqueror.
    > I can't find it again to disable.

    I don't have 2007.1 available to check, but take a look at kcontrol desktop/behaviour
    on the general tab, or kde components/file manager, or peripherals/mouse.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  3. Re: middle click autoscroll

    David W. Hodgins wrote:

    > I don't have 2007.1 available to check, but take a look at kcontrol
    > desktop/behaviour on the general tab, or kde components/file manager, or
    > peripherals/mouse.

    Yes! I run through those sections several times trying NOT miss anything.

    It is only a browser specific operation, so logic dictates that it would be a
    browser setting but I've come spectacularly unstuck with logic before.

    It will be annoyingly obvious/intuitive once I do find it.

    --
    faeychild

  4. Re: middle click autoscroll

    faeychild wrote:

    > mandrake 2007.1
    >

    > Some where I set the middle mouse button to auto scroll the page in
    > konqueror. I can't find it again to disable.
    > Does anyone know where it is?

    It should be in either:
    Configure Your Computer, hardware, mouse;
    or in Control Center, periferals, mouse.
    Because of the age of your OS I can only work from memory.
    Hope this assists

    --
    Rgds
    Edward

  5. Re: middle click autoscroll

    faeychild wrote:

    > mandrake 2007.1
    >

    > Some where I set the middle mouse button to auto scroll the page in
    > konqueror. I can't find it again to disable.
    > Does anyone know where it is?

    try
    --
    Rgds
    Edward
    Registered Linux User no. 224802

  6. Re: middle click autoscroll

    egh wrote:

    > faeychild wrote:
    >
    >> mandrake 2007.1
    >>

    >> Some where I set the middle mouse button to auto scroll the page in
    >> konqueror. I can't find it again to disable.
    >> Does anyone know where it is?

    > try

    Sorry I have a bug in Knode which tels me I do not have the proper permissions in /home and yet I see now the reply was sent!
    surelly it will be corrected in one of the next updates
    --
    Rgds
    Edward
    Registered Linux User no. 224802

  7. Re: SOLVED middle click autoscroll

    faeychild wrote:

    > mandrake 2007.1
    >

    > Some where I set the middle mouse button to auto scroll the page in
    > konqueror. I can't find it again to disable.
    > Does anyone know where it is?

    It's under "Web Behaviour" > "Mouse Behaviour"
    check "Middle click opens URL in selection"

    Not really intuitive.

    --
    faeychild

+ Reply to Thread