Righthand Panel on KDE4 - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Righthand Panel on KDE4 - Mandriva ; Greetings On Mandriva 2009 PowerPack How do I put a right hand Panel on KDE4? I have always put my most used application Icons there as they are not covered by the "full screen" apps and therefore readily accessible. TIA ...

  1. Righthand Panel on KDE4

    --
    Rgds
    Edward

  2. Re: Righthand Panel on KDE4

    egh wrote:

    > Greetings
    >
    > On Mandriva 2009 PowerPack
    >
    > How do I put a right hand Panel on KDE4?
    >
    > I have always put my most used application Icons there as they are not
    > covered by the "full screen" apps and therefore readily accessible.
    >
    > TIA

    Watch this and it should answer your question.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmpv-S5JJI4

  3. Re: Righthand Panel on KDE4

    Jarrod McCandless wrote:

    > egh wrote:
    >
    >> Greetings
    >>
    >> On Mandriva 2009 PowerPack
    >>
    >> How do I put a right hand Panel on KDE4?
    >>
    >> I have always put my most used application Icons there as they are not
    >> covered by the "full screen" apps and therefore readily accessible.
    >>
    >> TIA

    > Watch this and it should answer your question.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmpv-S5JJI4

    Thanks, I'll look it up. (Just what I needed!)
    --
    Rgds
    Edward
    Registered Linux User No.224802