Google maps stopped working properly when getting directions. - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Google maps stopped working properly when getting directions. - Mandriva ; I have had no problems using Google Maps - until now! Now, when I try to get directions it will initially list the directions and place the "From" and "To" markers on the map. However, no route line appears. Instead ...

  1. Google maps stopped working properly when getting directions.

    I have had no problems using Google Maps - until now!

    Now, when I try to get directions it will initially list the directions
    and place the "From" and "To" markers on the map. However, no route line
    appears. Instead at the top of the map in a yellow box the word
    Google Maps.

    This situation occurs using Mozilla 1.7.7 and Firefox 1.0.2 on one
    computer running Mandriva 2005SE, and using Mozilla 1.7.13 on another
    computer running Mandriva 2006 on the same home network. However the
    problem does not arise using Mozilla 2.0.0.13 under Vista, also on the
    same home network.

    According to the Google Maps website all the above browsers are compatible
    with Google Maps.

    (This is Google Maps in Australia)

    Anyone else experiencing this problem (or solved it)?

    Regards

    Steve

  2. Re: Google maps stopped working properly when getting directions.

    steve wrote:

    > Now, when I try to get directions it will initially list the directions
    > and place the "From" and "To" markers on the map. However, no route line
    > appears. Instead at the top of the map in a yellow box the word
    > Google Maps.

    I don't have all of those different Mandriva/s or Vista; I just have 2009
    KDE 4.1.2 + FF 3.0.3.

    Get directions on googlemaps works just fine.

    --
    Mike Easter

+ Reply to Thread