Adjusting the date and time with the clock applet? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Adjusting the date and time with the clock applet? - Mandriva ; All: With Mandriva 2009, I cannot adjust the clock and time in the clock applet as I could before. It does nothing. How can I do that without using the date command in the console as root? Thank you. -- ...

  1. Adjusting the date and time with the clock applet?

    --
    Keith

  2. Re: Adjusting the date and time with the clock applet?

    Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > With Mandriva 2009, I cannot adjust the clock and time in the clock
    > applet as I could before. It does nothing.
    > How can I do that without using the date command in the console as root?
    > Thank you.

    Configure Your computer, System, Manage date and Time

    Hope this assists
    --
    Rgds
    Edward