Bluetooth headset does not show as sound device - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Bluetooth headset does not show as sound device - Mandriva ; After pairing the Jabra 120 bluetooth headset I can not use it as a microphone or as a speaker. How can I use Jabra 120 bluetooth headset in Mandriva 2009.0? Thanks!...

  1. Bluetooth headset does not show as sound device

    After pairing the Jabra 120 bluetooth headset I can not use it as a
    microphone or as a speaker. How can I use Jabra 120 bluetooth headset
    in Mandriva 2009.0?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Bluetooth headset does not show as sound device

    On Oct 26, 5:49*pm, agron.usa.2...@gmail.com wrote:
    > After pairing the Jabra 120 bluetooth headset I cannot use it as a
    > microphone or as a speaker. How can I use Jabra 120 bluetooth headset
    > in Mandriva 2009.0?
    >
    > Thanks!

    I meant Jabra BT 125

+ Reply to Thread