skype show myself view doesn't work - Mandriva

This is a discussion on skype show myself view doesn't work - Mandriva ; after i upgraded to mandriva 2009, skype's show myself view when in a video conference doesn't work, it doesn't show myself view at all, even though the option is checked. what can i about this?...

  1. skype show myself view doesn't work

    after i upgraded to mandriva 2009, skype's show myself view when in a
    video conference doesn't work, it doesn't show myself view at all,
    even though the option is checked. what can i about this?

  2. Re: skype show myself view doesn't work

    Sindhu wrote:

    > after i upgraded to mandriva 2009, skype's show myself view when in a
    > video conference doesn't work, it doesn't show myself view at all,
    > even though the option is checked. what can i about this?

    Assuming that it worked previously and you have the same video driver
    installed (or rather the 2009.0 equivalent), then all I can think of is are
    you using Skype version 2.0.0.72? That certainly works on 2009.0 for me.

  3. Re: skype show myself view doesn't work

    On Oct 27, 1:17*am, Alan Secker wrote:
    > Sindhu wrote:
    > > after i upgraded to mandriva 2009, skype's show myself view when in a
    > > video conference doesn't work, it doesn't show myself view at all,
    > > even though the option is checked. what can i about this?

    > Assuming that it worked previously and you have the same video driver
    > installed (or rather the 2009.0 equivalent), then all I can think of is are
    > you using Skype version 2.0.0.72? That certainly works on 2009.0 for me.

    i checked again, now when in a video conference, i have to stop my
    video and then start it again and the show myself view appears...

+ Reply to Thread