Kicker on KDE 4.1 - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Kicker on KDE 4.1 - Mandriva ; I it possible to slide it away as in ptrvious versions?...

  1. Kicker on KDE 4.1

    I it possible to slide it away as in ptrvious versions?

  2. Re: Kicker on KDE 4.1

    On Saturday 18 October 2008 17:35, someone identifying as *Alan Secker*
    wrote in /alt.os.linux.mandriva:/

    > I it possible to slide it away as in ptrvious versions?

    I'm a bit out of my league here as I have no experience whatsoever with KDE
    4.x, but allegedly the panel in KDE 4 is no longer the /Kicker./ It is
    part of what is known as Plasma, and it does (to my knowledge) not have
    that same functionality.

    In fact, it /should/ offer the opposite effect, i.e. where the panel can be
    extended over the full height of the screen as a kind of "alternative"
    desktop view.

    Hope this helps... ;-)

    --
    *Aragorn*