Xsane and Gimp 2.4.7? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Xsane and Gimp 2.4.7? - Mandriva ; All: I have installed the plugin as stated at the xsane website; yet, Gimp doesn't see Xsane. Any ideas about how to make Xsane work under this version of Gimp? -- Keith...

  1. Xsane and Gimp 2.4.7?

    --
    Keith

  2. Re: Xsane and Gimp 2.4.7?

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:54:21 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > I have installed the plugin as stated at the xsane website; yet,
    > Gimp doesn't see Xsane. Any ideas about how to make Xsane work under
    > this version of Gimp?

    All:
    I found out about the special xsane-gimp plugin I had to install.
    It works great now.

    Keith Lee

    --
    Keith