screensaver from cmd line? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on screensaver from cmd line? - Mandriva ; how can i start my screensaver from command line? am using mandriva 2009 kde 3.5.10, thanks....

  1. screensaver from cmd line?

    how can i start my screensaver from command line?
    am using mandriva 2009 kde 3.5.10, thanks.

  2. Re: screensaver from cmd line?

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:54:35 -0400, Sindhu wrote:

    > how can i start my screensaver from command line?
    > am using mandriva 2009 kde 3.5.10, thanks.

    From a search on "dcop screensaver"

    On = "dcop kdesktop KScreensaverIface save"
    Off= "dcop kdesktop KScreensaverIface quit"

    Regards, Dave Hodgins