compiz is not disabled - Mandriva

This is a discussion on compiz is not disabled - Mandriva ; i am using mandriva 2009 kde 4.1.2 . I went to mandriva control center> hardware>3d desktop settings and disabled compiz (ie, no desktop effects), yet i have compiz enabled, how do i disable compiz completly? [i did restart the xserver ...

  1. compiz is not disabled

    i am using mandriva 2009 kde 4.1.2 .
    I went to mandriva control center> hardware>3d desktop settings and
    disabled compiz (ie, no desktop effects), yet i have compiz enabled,
    how do i disable compiz completly?

    [i did restart the xserver by logging out, yet this problem persists]

  2. Re: compiz is not disabled

    Sindhu wrote:

    >i am using mandriva 2009 kde 4.1.2 .
    >I went to mandriva control center> hardware>3d desktop settings and
    >disabled compiz (ie, no desktop effects), yet i have compiz enabled,
    >how do i disable compiz completly?
    >
    >[i did restart the xserver by logging out, yet this problem persists]

    You know that wobbly windows and stuff is also in KDE4's kwin
    windows-manager, if it's enabled in the KDE control centre?

    --
    Dave Farrance

+ Reply to Thread