keep run command dialog open - Mandriva

This is a discussion on keep run command dialog open - Mandriva ; I am using kde 4.1.2 , how can i always have run command dialog open on the desktop?...

  1. keep run command dialog open

    I am using kde 4.1.2 , how can i always have run command dialog open
    on the desktop?

  2. Re: keep run command dialog open

    On Oct 12, 12:06*pm, Bit Twister wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:48:41 -0700 (PDT), Sindhu wrote:
    > > I am using kde 4.1.2 , how can i always have run command dialog open
    > > on the desktop?

    > Click up a terminal. * * :-)
    > Resize it to taste.
    >
    > I created an xterm shortcut in the Desktop plasmoid, left click/dragged
    > it to where I wanted it in the screen.

    uhm currently i use tilda, but i'd like it if the run command dialog
    didn't close once i hit enter (after firing up some app)...cant that
    be done?

+ Reply to Thread