Mandriva 2009 - few questions. - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Mandriva 2009 - few questions. - Mandriva ; Hi Is there no koffice for mandriva 2009? I've choose to install kde4, but some programs like k3b want to install kde3 packages... is it ok to mix kde4 with kde3? thanks ArameFarpado...

  1. Mandriva 2009 - few questions.

    Hi

    Is there no koffice for mandriva 2009?

    I've choose to install kde4, but some programs like k3b want to install kde3
    packages... is it ok to mix kde4 with kde3?

    thanks
    ArameFarpado

  2. Re: Mandriva 2009 - few questions.

    On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:31:30 +0100, ArameFarpado wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Is there no koffice for mandriva 2009?
    >
    > I've choose to install kde4, but some programs like k3b want to install
    > kde3 packages... is it ok to mix kde4 with kde3?

    Works in reverse. I stillrunning KDE 3.5 but using Dolphin as a file
    manager.

    Regards
    Gordon

  3. Re: Mandriva 2009 - few questions.

    Em Sábado, 11 de Outubro de 2008 16:52, Gordon Darling escreveu:

    > On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 16:31:30 +0100, ArameFarpado wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Is there no koffice for mandriva 2009?
    >>
    >> I've choose to install kde4, but some programs like k3b want to install
    >> kde3 packages... is it ok to mix kde4 with kde3?

    > Works in reverse. I stillrunning KDE 3.5 but using Dolphin as a file
    > manager.
    >
    > Regards
    > Gordon

    it's not dolphin that i'm looking for.

    i wanted to try the new looks of kde 4 but i see now that it have just good
    looking for now...
    i wanna use kaffeine (not totem), k3b, koffice (especialy koffice)

    i'll try installing both, kde3 and 4, i think it will let me choose between
    them in kdm greeter.

+ Reply to Thread