Mandriva Linux 2009 official date? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Mandriva Linux 2009 official date? - Mandriva ; All: Does anyone know when the 2009 official distro will be coming out? -- Keith...

  1. Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    --
    Keith

  2. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:42:32 -0400, Keith Lee wrote:

    > Does anyone know when the 2009 official distro will be coming out?

    http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2009.0_D...g_and_delivery

    Scheduled for Thursday.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  3. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:42:32 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > Does anyone know when the 2009 official distro will be coming out?

    http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Category:2009.0

  4. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    "David W. Hodgins" wrote:

    >On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:42:32 -0400, Keith Lee wrote:
    >> Does anyone know when the 2009 official distro will be coming out?

    >http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2009.0_D...g_and_delivery
    >
    >Scheduled for Thursday.

    Although the internal release is 5 days overdue according to that?

    --
    Dave Farrance

  5. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    Dave Farrance wrote:

    > "David W. Hodgins" wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:42:32 -0400, Keith Lee wrote:
    >>> Does anyone know when the 2009 official distro will be coming out?

    >>http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2009.0_D...g_and_delivery
    >>
    >>Scheduled for Thursday.

    > Although the internal release is 5 days overdue according to that?

    That page has not been updated.
    ISO's have been produced and pre-seeding of the torrents is now underway.

    Jim

  6. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    James Kerr wrote:

    > Dave Farrance wrote:
    >
    >> "David W. Hodgins" wrote:

    >>>http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2009.0_D...g_and_delivery
    >>>
    >>>Scheduled for Thursday.

    >> Although the internal release is 5 days overdue according to that?
    >>

    > That page has not been updated.
    > ISO's have been produced and pre-seeding of the torrents is now underway.
    >
    > Jim

    Today is release date here, but I am 17 hours ahead of the U.S. They are
    calling for pre-seeders, so it would seem that the start is delayed. A few
    days are of no consequence to me.

    I looked into pre-seeding about a year ago. My bandwidth wasn't great
    enough.

    Keith will have to keep his ear to the ground, like the rest of us.

    Doug.
    --
    Be wisely worldly, be not worldly wise.
    - Francis Quarles.

  7. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    Doug Laidlaw wrote:

    > James Kerr wrote:
    >
    >> Dave Farrance wrote:

    >>> Although the internal release is 5 days overdue according to that?
    >>>

    >> That page has not been updated.
    >> ISO's have been produced and pre-seeding of the torrents is now underway.
    >>
    >> Jim

    > Today is release date here, but I am 17 hours ahead of the U.S. They are
    > calling for pre-seeders, so it would seem that the start is delayed. A
    > few days are of no consequence to me.
    >
    > I looked into pre-seeding about a year ago. My bandwidth wasn't great
    > enough.
    >
    > Keith will have to keep his ear to the ground, like the rest of us.
    >
    > Doug.

    The repos are now available on the primary mirrors. Other mirrors will have
    them as soon as they sync. It looks as though the official release will be
    today (October 9th, Paris time).

    Jim

  8. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    The free and One torrent link is at http://www.mandriva.com/en/download/free.

  9. Re: Mandriva Linux 2009 official date?

    On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 05:38:25 -0700, ewhodge@gmail.com wrote:

    > The free and One torrent link is at
    > http://www.mandriva.com/en/download/free.

    Mandriva already release patch for 2009.0 today.

+ Reply to Thread