OT: Weird Mandrake page - Mandriva

This is a discussion on OT: Weird Mandrake page - Mandriva ; I googled for the Mandrake Auto-install HOWTO, and found, besides what I wanted ( http://members.shaw.ca/mandrake/ ,) this link: 2006 Mandrake Shaw.ca Rose looked intently, to give way, as if swept by harpies. The remainder of 2006 mandrake shaw.ca own setting. ...

  1. OT: Weird Mandrake page

    I googled for the Mandrake Auto-install HOWTO, and found, besides what I
    wanted (http://members.shaw.ca/mandrake/,) this link:

    2006 Mandrake Shaw.ca Rose looked intently, to give way, as if swept by
    harpies. The remainder of 2006 mandrake shaw.ca own setting. ...
    http://3.csbpxcj.com/3p

    The whole page is a kind of blog like that. It reads a bit like the Windows
    email virus that sent random paragraphs of text. No page title: only the
    title in the window title bar. Even the domain name is weird.

    Does anybody know its history?

    Doug.
    --
    We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
    - Winston Churchill.

  2. Re: OT: Weird Mandrake page

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 02:04:44 -0400, Doug Laidlaw wrote:

    > Does anybody know its history?

    Never heard of it before. Hasn't been updated since Mandrake 10. Checking
    google groups for "David Eastcott" shows he hasn't posted anything to usenet
    since Nov, 2002, but was fairly active from 98, till then.

    I started using Mandrake around 2004.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  3. Re: OT: Weird Mandrake page

    Doug Laidlaw wrote:
    > I googled for the Mandrake Auto-install HOWTO, and found, besides what I
    > wanted (http://members.shaw.ca/mandrake/,) this link:
    >
    > 2006 Mandrake Shaw.ca Rose looked intently, to give way, as if swept by
    > harpies. The remainder of 2006 mandrake shaw.ca own setting. ...
    > http://3.csbpxcj.com/3p
    >
    > The whole page is a kind of blog like that. It reads a bit like the Windows
    > email virus that sent random paragraphs of text. No page title: only the
    > title in the window title bar. Even the domain name is weird.
    >
    > Does anybody know its history?
    >
    > Doug.

    shaw is a canadian cable and internet prvider, I use them, mandrake is a
    username sombody made for there email acccount

+ Reply to Thread