PS/2 keyboard doesn't work all the time - Mandriva

This is a discussion on PS/2 keyboard doesn't work all the time - Mandriva ; All: After setting up my 2009 rc1 system to automatically log in, I find that my ps/2 keyboard won't work. I will have to log out then back in in order for it to work. Any suggestions? Thanks! -- Keith...

  1. PS/2 keyboard doesn't work all the time

    --
    Keith

  2. Re: PS/2 keyboard doesn't work all the time

    Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > After setting up my 2009 rc1 system to automatically log in, I find that
    > my
    > ps/2 keyboard won't work. I will have to log out then back in in order
    > for it to work. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    Interesting. I have a PS/2 keyboard, but I don't have autologin. You imply
    that it started only after you set that up?

    Doug.
    --
    The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said.
    - Peter E. Drucker.

  3. Re: PS/2 keyboard doesn't work all the time

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:43:49 +1100, Doug Laidlaw wrote:

    > Keith Lee wrote:
    >
    >> All:
    >> After setting up my 2009 rc1 system to automatically log in, I find
    >> that my
    >> ps/2 keyboard won't work. I will have to log out then back in in order
    >> for it to work. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    >>

    > Interesting. I have a PS/2 keyboard, but I don't have autologin. You
    > imply that it started only after you set that up?
    >
    > Doug.

    Doug:
    Yes, in fact, once I disabled autologin, my keyboard always works after a reboot.

    Keith Lee

    --
    Keith

+ Reply to Thread