kppp in 2009? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on kppp in 2009? - Mandriva ; All: I installed rc2 2009 on a partition today. Boy, what an exercise! The Kppp couldn't get to my dialup connection at all. My other partition with 2008 was just fine though. The Kpppd kept crashing. Any ideas? Keith Lee...

  1. kppp in 2009?

    All:
    I installed rc2 2009 on a partition today. Boy, what an exercise! The Kppp couldn't get to my dialup connection
    at all. My other partition with 2008 was just fine though.
    The Kpppd kept crashing. Any ideas?

    Keith Lee

  2. Re: kppp in 2009?

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2008 16:11:20 -0500, Keith Lee wrote:
    > All:
    > I installed rc2 2009 on a partition today. Boy, what an exercise! The Kppp couldn't get to my dialup connection
    > at all. My other partition with 2008 was just fine though.
    > The Kpppd kept crashing. Any ideas?

    Nope. Not me. Run it in a terminal and see if it spits out any errors.

+ Reply to Thread