problem accessing Cds through console... - Mandriva

This is a discussion on problem accessing Cds through console... - Mandriva ; David W. Hodgins wrote: > On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:34:26 -0400, santo wrote: > >> I thought that it worked the same way as for data files...I always use >> GUI rarely CLI, that is why I never really ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: problem accessing Cds through console...

    David W. Hodgins wrote:

    > On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:34:26 -0400, santo wrote:
    >
    >> I thought that it worked the same way as for data files...I always use
    >> GUI rarely CLI, that is why I never really noticed that that was not
    >> possible...

    > Also check out the abcde rpm package/command.
    >
    > Regards, Dave Hodgins

    Just saw this (BashBurn) in Freshmeat:

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/bashbu...ease_id=286134

    Fits Santo's requirement.

    Doug L.
    --
    Every great and commanding moment in the annals of the world is the triumph
    of some enthusiasm.

  2. Re: problem accessing Cds through console...

    Doug Laidlaw wrote:

    > David W. Hodgins wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:34:26 -0400, santo wrote:
    >>
    >>> I thought that it worked the same way as for data files...I always use
    >>> GUI rarely CLI, that is why I never really noticed that that was not
    >>> possible...

    >> Also check out the abcde rpm package/command.
    >>
    >> Regards, Dave Hodgins
    >>

    > Just saw this (BashBurn) in Freshmeat:
    >
    > http://freshmeat.net/projects/bashbu...ease_id=286134
    >
    > Fits Santo's requirement.
    >
    > Doug L.

    Thanks, I installed bashburn and burned my first audio cd...I'll have to use
    more to fully know all possibilities, but Peter gabriel is sounding quite
    nice while writing these few lines,
    thanks for the tip!
    :-)
    santo