Good old Windows - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Good old Windows - Mandriva ; I am on an Age Pension. I just tried to reset my password on the Australian Pensions admin site, http://www.centrelink.gov.au/ , which uses a Windows server of some kind. Twice I entered my Soc. Security number, and twice I got ...

  1. Good old Windows

    I am on an Age Pension. I just tried to reset my password on the Australian
    Pensions admin site, http://www.centrelink.gov.au/ , which uses a Windows
    server of some kind.

    Twice I entered my Soc. Security number, and twice I got a 404 page with a
    lot of history in a window, rather like a PHP setup page.

    Good old Windows!

    Doug.
    --
    "Vista's special security feature: you can't hack an OS that's been put back
    in the cardboard box." Comment at http://www.theregister.co.uk/

  2. Re: Good old Windows

    Doug Laidlaw wrote:

    > I am on an Age Pension. I just tried to reset my password on the Australian
    > Pensions admin site, http://www.centrelink.gov.au/ , which uses a Windows
    > server of some kind.
    >
    > Twice I entered my Soc. Security number, and twice I got a 404 page with a
    > lot of history in a window, rather like a PHP setup page.
    >
    > Good old Windows!
    >
    > Doug.

    Funny you should mention that. I too had an issue with a password.

    I should access the site again, just for fun...not today!
    --
    faeychild

+ Reply to Thread