Scrolling USB mouse seems to be too fast for Firefox 3.0 - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Scrolling USB mouse seems to be too fast for Firefox 3.0 - Mandriva ; All: My brand new USB mouse with a scrolling wheel seems to be way to fast for Firefox 3.0. Any suggestions? Thanks! Keith...

  1. Scrolling USB mouse seems to be too fast for Firefox 3.0

    All:
    My brand new USB mouse with a scrolling wheel seems to be way to fast
    for Firefox 3.0. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    Keith

  2. Re: Scrolling USB mouse seems to be too fast for Firefox 3.0

    Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > My brand new USB mouse with a scrolling wheel seems to be way to fast
    > for Firefox 3.0. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    >
    > Keith

    You need to slow it down in your KDE or GNOME settings. For KDE, go to
    Control Center _> Peripherals -> Mouse -> Mouse Navigation, where you can
    set each button and the wheel's speed individually.

    Doug.
    --
    "Vista's special security feature: you can't hack an OS that's been put back
    in the cardboard box." Comment at http://www.theregister.co.uk/

  3. Re: Scrolling USB mouse seems to be too fast for Firefox 3.0

    Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > My brand new USB mouse with a scrolling wheel seems to be way to fast
    > for Firefox 3.0. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    >
    > Keith

    does the mouse work ok with other apps i have found firefox 3 to problematic

+ Reply to Thread