When I first started using (64-bit) Mandriva 2008.0 on the laptop I
was pleased that it could (like Vista, which it replaced)
automatically connect to the last station used (assuming the station
was still visible) on bootup.

Recently, however, I've been having to manually go into Network
Centre and click on 'Connect'.
(The only station visible here at home is our own router.)

I can't find any setting that controls 'connect to last' in MCC,
though I dimly recollect seeing something a few weeks ago.

Can anyone through some light on this, please?

--
/\/\aurice