Mandriva 8000.0 and BBC iPlayer revisited - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Mandriva 8000.0 and BBC iPlayer revisited - Mandriva ; There was a short correspondence around the start of the year, but nothing that led to an obvious solution. Firefox 2.0.0.16, RealPlayer 11 - all I get in the iPlayer console is a message saying "Transferring data from www.bbc.co.uk...", although ...

  1. Mandriva 8000.0 and BBC iPlayer revisited

    There was a short correspondence around the start of the year, but
    nothing that
    led to an obvious solution.
    Firefox 2.0.0.16, RealPlayer 11 - all I get in the iPlayer console is a
    message saying
    "Transferring data from www.bbc.co.uk...", although it clearly isn't.
    Is there anything new on this?
    Grimble

  2. Re: Mandriva 8000.0 and BBC iPlayer revisited

    Grimble wrote:

    > www.bbc.co.uk.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00d2jbm/
    try flock web browser the above page works fine playing it as i type

+ Reply to Thread