Dual monitors and mouse movement - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Dual monitors and mouse movement - Mandriva ; Sorry if this appears twice. I think my last message did not post. I have just installed dual monitors on Mdk 2008.1 and it works great! The only problem I am having is that once I move the mouse cursor ...

  1. Dual monitors and mouse movement

    Sorry if this appears twice. I think my last message did not post.

    I have just installed dual monitors on Mdk 2008.1 and it works great!
    The only problem I am having is that once I move the mouse cursor into
    Monitor 2 I cannot move back to Monitor 1. Would anyone have any tips on
    moving the mouse back and forth?

    Marc

  2. Re: Dual monitors and mouse movement

    Marc Paré a écrit :
    > Sorry if this appears twice. I think my last message did not post.
    >
    > I have just installed dual monitors on Mdk 2008.1 and it works great!
    > The only problem I am having is that once I move the mouse cursor into
    > Monitor 2 I cannot move back to Monitor 1. Would anyone have any tips on
    > moving the mouse back and forth?
    >
    > Marc

    No problem. I got it to work like I wanted.

    Cheers

    Marc

+ Reply to Thread