Mandriva Linux gift CD - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Mandriva Linux gift CD - Mandriva ; Hello people! I am asking here if any people can gift me Mandriva Linux PowerPack 2007 Plus. Please contact me. Vitalii...

  1. Mandriva Linux gift CD

    Hello people!

    I am asking here if any people can gift me Mandriva Linux PowerPack 2007
    Plus.

    Please contact me.

    Vitalii

  2. Re: Mandriva Linux gift CD

    Vitalie Ucrainciuc wrote:

    > Hello people!
    >

    > I am asking here if any people can gift me Mandriva Linux PowerPack 2007
    > Plus.
    >

    > Please contact me.
    >
    > Vitalii

    Why 2007.0? The last stable release is 2008.1. Mandriva is very open. You
    can download the last release as a life CD and get all drivers, even the
    proprietary one and a few proprietary software. It's name: Mandriva One CD
    (i586 edition only).

    http://www.mandriva.com

    If you prefer the DVD (i586 32bit, x86_64 64bit) it has only Free/Open
    source software inbuilt and works great. At install, you can install the
    proprietary NVidia and ATI video card drivers.

    Why 2007.0?

    It's no more supported: http://www.mandriva.com/en/security/advisories.
    Shortly, 2007.1 won't too.

+ Reply to Thread