numlock state reversed - Mandriva

This is a discussion on numlock state reversed - Mandriva ; When numlock is off (led not lit) the keypad acts like a numeric keypad, when its lit i get control actions. I rebooted, andn same thing. Any ideas? Thanks Eric 2008.1 x86_64...

  1. numlock state reversed

    When numlock is off (led not lit) the keypad acts like a numeric keypad,
    when its lit i get control actions. I rebooted, andn same thing.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Eric
    2008.1 x86_64

  2. Re: numlock state reversed

    It is a bug.
    They know about it
    Hopefully they (Mandriva) will get it fixed.

    On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:56:19 -0700, Eric wrote:

    > When numlock is off (led not lit) the keypad acts like a numeric keypad,
    > when its lit i get control actions. I rebooted, andn same thing. Any
    > ideas?
    > Thanks
    > Eric
    > 2008.1 x86_64