Panel question - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Panel question - Mandriva ; I am running 2008.1 with all updates. Until now, it has worked fine. Now I have two occurrences of each running program in the panel. What causes this? How can I get rid of the unwanted second occurrence. Thanks to ...

  1. Panel question

    I am running 2008.1 with all updates.

    Until now, it has worked fine.

    Now I have two occurrences of each running program in the panel.

    What causes this? How can I get rid of the unwanted second occurrence.

    Thanks to all for any help.

  2. Re: Panel question

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:08:47 -0500, n wrote:
    > I am running 2008.1 with all updates.
    >
    > Until now, it has worked fine.
    >
    > Now I have two occurrences of each running program in the panel.
    >
    > What causes this? How can I get rid of the unwanted second occurrence.

    Based on the inordinate lack of information provided,
    I will have to assume you have not been into the KDE Control Center
    KDE Components, Session Manager, and clicked Start With Empty Session.

    You may want to read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    More detailed information/responses may be provide is you were to provide
    which Desktop Manager: (Gnome, Fvwm, Fluxbox, KDE, Window Maker,
    IceWM, Blackbox, Afterstep, Enlightenment, ...), and what program.

+ Reply to Thread