I am being beatin up by a bluetooth adapter - Mandriva

This is a discussion on I am being beatin up by a bluetooth adapter - Mandriva ; ok here is what I have found so fat there apears to be prosess funning on my system that will provide bluetooth services to other devices nothing can see those services my lg cell phone can pair but not send ...

  1. I am being beatin up by a bluetooth adapter

    ok here is what I have found so fat

    there apears to be prosess funning on my system that will provide
    bluetooth services to other devices

    nothing can see those services

    my lg cell phone can pair but not send files, it can receive them
    my htc phone can't pair and can't send files, it can receive as long as
    I set it not to requier paring first.

    my girlfriends mac shows an empty list of services from my computer, but
    will pair fine

    what gives

    I have a dlink dbt-122 bluetooth 2.0 + edr

    my computer can see services shown by other devices but konqueror only
    shows the obex releated services

    1 how can I get the services to show up to other devices
    2 how can I get the htc (windows mobile 6) to pair
    3 does anybody know if I can tell konqueror to show all the services
    like 2007 did

    I am runing 2008.1 kdebluetooth

    I get no change using gnome bluetoth instead

    tia
    diehard67

  2. Re: I am being beatin up by a bluetooth adapter

    chris gareau wrote:
    > ok here is what I have found so fat
    >
    > there apears to be prosess funning on my system that will provide
    > bluetooth services to other devices
    >
    > nothing can see those services
    >
    > my lg cell phone can pair but not send files, it can receive them
    > my htc phone can't pair and can't send files, it can receive as long as
    > I set it not to requier paring first.
    >
    > my girlfriends mac shows an empty list of services from my computer, but
    > will pair fine
    >
    > what gives
    >
    > I have a dlink dbt-122 bluetooth 2.0 + edr
    >
    > my computer can see services shown by other devices but konqueror only
    > shows the obex releated services
    >
    > 1 how can I get the services to show up to other devices
    > 2 how can I get the htc (windows mobile 6) to pair
    > 3 does anybody know if I can tell konqueror to show all the services
    > like 2007 did
    >
    > I am runing 2008.1 kdebluetooth
    >
    > I get no change using gnome bluetoth instead
    >
    > tia
    > diehard67

    there seems to be a problem with outgooing service discovery, other
    computer seeing what services I have over bluetooth, and for some weard
    reson kamdriva one pairs with the htc, but no other linux I have does,
    what gives

+ Reply to Thread