ray wrote:
> On Sun, 04 May 2008 13:22:24 -0400, TJ wrote:
>
>> 1. Are there any known issues with Mandriva and this camera, or for that
>> matter any Vivitar USB camera? A Google search doesn't turn up anything
>> glaring.

> There are absolutely no problems if you use a card reader. There may or
> may not be if you connect directly - you'll know when you try.

I expect it to work. The manual only addresses Windows or Mac(Sigh.),
but what it describes is that the camera is just a funny-looking card
reader to the computer. It should work as easily as the SmartMedia
reader for my other camera does, and that was just plug-and-play. I just
wondered if anybody had heard of any problems.

TJ