2008.1 - Mandriva

This is a discussion on 2008.1 - Mandriva ; Just for information, after updating my cooker install this morning I have [cooker@sidney ~]$ cat /etc/release Mandriva Linux release 2008.1 (Official) for x86_64 [cooker@sidney ~]$ It looks like it's finished , although none of the mirrors I have checked have ...

  1. 2008.1

    Just for information, after updating my cooker install this morning I have

    [cooker@sidney ~]$ cat /etc/release
    Mandriva Linux release 2008.1 (Official) for x86_64
    [cooker@sidney ~]$

    It looks like it's finished , although none of the mirrors I have checked
    have it in the official branch yet.
    --
    sid
    RLU 300284

  2. Re: 2008.1

    sid wrote:

    > Just for information, after updating my cooker install this morning I have
    >
    > [cooker@sidney ~]$ cat /etc/release
    > Mandriva Linux release 2008.1 (Official) for x86_64
    > [cooker@sidney ~]$
    >
    > It looks like it's finished , although none of the mirrors I have
    > checked have it in the official branch yet.

    Perhaps only on the primary servers... I booted my cooker on Virtualbox
    yesterday but there were no updates available...

    Last updates were available for 2007.0/1 and 2008.0 on 05/04/08.

    It could take another fiew days to get the ISO files on the secondary
    servers...

    Ciao @+

  3. Re: 2008.1

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:55:05 GMT, sid wrote:
    > Just for information, after updating my cooker install this morning I have
    >
    > [cooker@sidney ~]$ cat /etc/release
    > Mandriva Linux release 2008.1 (Official) for x86_64

    Yep noticed that a few days back on my 32 bit install.

    > It looks like it's finished , although none of the mirrors I have checked
    > have it in the official branch yet.

    looks like they going to stay on schedule regardless of bug reported.
    http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2008.1_Development

  4. Re: 2008.1

    sid wrote:
    > Just for information, after updating my cooker install this morning I have
    >
    > [cooker@sidney ~]$ cat /etc/release
    > Mandriva Linux release 2008.1 (Official) for x86_64
    > [cooker@sidney ~]$
    >
    > It looks like it's finished , although none of the mirrors I have checked
    > have it in the official branch yet.

    My last updates received from cooker for for my x86_64 system
    came down just before midnight on 4 April. cat /etc/version
    shows 2008.1.0 0.11 cambria

    Cheers!

    jim b.
    --
    UNIX is not user-unfriendly; it merely
    expects users to be computer-friendly.

  5. Re: 2008.1

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:55:05 +0000, sid wrote:

    > Just for information, after updating my cooker install this morning I
    > have
    >
    > [cooker@sidney ~]$ cat /etc/release
    > Mandriva Linux release 2008.1 (Official) for x86_64 [cooker@sidney ~]$

    Looks like cooker has been unlocked, I just spotted two packages for
    2009.0 in cooker!

+ Reply to Thread