Konqueror download not following redirects? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Konqueror download not following redirects? - Mandriva ; Hi, My Konqueoror used to download fine, but now if a website has one of those sneaky redirects just after clicking 'Save As', then Konq, doesn't seem to follow the redirect? Can someone get the NZB in Konq from here ...

  1. Konqueror download not following redirects?

    Hi,

    My Konqueoror used to download fine, but now if a website has one of
    those sneaky redirects just after clicking 'Save As', then Konq,
    doesn't seem to follow the redirect?

    Can someone get the NZB in Konq from here
    http://www.newzleech.com/usenet/?p=4039310

    Or any one from here
    http://www.newzleech.com/usenet/?gro...e=usenet&adv=1

    and check the file either visually or using the 'file' command.

    I have JavaScript enabled? Not sure what has changed?

    Lordy

  2. Re: Konqueror download not following redirects?

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 17:01:49 -0400, lordy wrote:

    > Can someone get the NZB in Konq from here
    > http://www.newzleech.com/usenet/?p=4039310

    I'm not sure if this is what you are getting, or want to get, but
    clicking on the first get in either opera, or konqueror both get

    $ cat Re\ Marios\ World\ -\ Mariospercpective.jpg.nzb

    alt.binaries.pictures.wallpaper

    MPG.223dc29d3a55fd402d1@news.supernews.com

    Regards, Dave Hodgins