Control Center "install and remove" crashes - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Control Center "install and remove" crashes - Mandriva ; Latest Cooker 2008.1 (fully up to date) for x86_64 Can't report to Bugzilla as it refuses to send me an email to setup an account, guess that's a bug, but can't report that either. Trying to open the "install and ...

  1. Control Center "install and remove" crashes

    Latest Cooker 2008.1 (fully up to date) for x86_64

    Can't report to Bugzilla as it refuses to send me an email to setup an
    account, guess that's a bug, but can't report that either.

    Trying to open the "install and remove" section of the Control Center and
    it constantly produces the following error. No other bits of that
    "software management" section produces an error.

    The "rpmdrake" program has crashed with the following error:

    Can't use string ("0") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use at /
    usr/sbin/rpmdrake line 536.
    standalone::bug_handler() called from /usr/sbin/rpmdrake:536
    main::run_treeview_dialog() called from /usr/sbin/rpmdrake:649

  2. Re: Control Center "install and remove" crashes

    On 06 Mar 2008 15:41:56 GMT, Ar scribed:

    > Trying to open the "install and remove" section of the Control Center and
    > it constantly produces the following error.

    Never mind, has finally showed up for download and it fixed the issue.

+ Reply to Thread