installilng mandriva from ntfs partition - Mandriva

This is a discussion on installilng mandriva from ntfs partition - Mandriva ; can one install mandriva from an ntfs partition like one can suse? instlux.sourceforge.net/ would love to receive a reply. I have a laptop without a cdrom drive and finding it difficult to get a replacement but have mandriva downloaded files ...

  1. installilng mandriva from ntfs partition

    can one install mandriva from an ntfs partition like one can suse?
    instlux.sourceforge.net/
    would love to receive a reply. I have a laptop without a cdrom drive
    and finding it difficult to get a replacement but have mandriva
    downloaded files on my system.
    thanks

  2. Re: installilng mandriva from ntfs partition

    cyprian wrote:

    > can one install mandriva from an ntfs partition like one can suse?
    > instlux.sourceforge.net/
    > would love to receive a reply. I have a laptop without a cdrom drive
    > and finding it difficult to get a replacement but have mandriva
    > downloaded files on my system.
    > thanks

    Item 2.3 on this page may help:

    http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Docs/Ins...Mandriva_Linux