Problem with k3b - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Problem with k3b - Mandriva ; All: The last few versions of k3b all have failed whenever I have tried to copy one DVD to another. K3b seems to freeze the screen while the DVD burner light keeps going and going. Does anyone know of any ...

  1. Problem with k3b

    All:
    The last few versions of k3b all have failed whenever I have tried to copy one DVD to another. K3b seems to
    freeze the screen while the DVD burner light keeps going and going. Does anyone know of any good Linux
    burner software that will allow me to copy one DVD to another? Thank you.

    Keith

  2. Re: Problem with k3b

    Keith Lee wrote:

    > All:
    > The last few versions of k3b all have failed whenever I have tried to
    > copy one DVD to another. K3b seems to
    > freeze the screen while the DVD burner light keeps going and going. Does
    > anyone know of any good Linux burner software that will allow me to copy
    > one DVD to another? Thank you.
    >
    > Keith

    Over the years there had been some oddities in k3b's performance but in my
    experience they were ironed out ages ago. Why not reply with further clues:

    Which version of which distro/os
    Which version of k3b
    Spec of device read from
    Ditto of device read to.