looking driver for Pinnacle PCTV 310C (pcmcia TV card) - Mandriva

This is a discussion on looking driver for Pinnacle PCTV 310C (pcmcia TV card) - Mandriva ; Hello, My OS : Mandriva 2007 Free One TV card : PCMCIA Pinnacle 310C The default driver installed is "cx8800" the xawtv or tvtime don't work at all. somebody has the same problem ? ot has a solution ? thank ...

  1. looking driver for Pinnacle PCTV 310C (pcmcia TV card)

    Hello,
    My OS : Mandriva 2007 Free One
    TV card : PCMCIA Pinnacle 310C
    The default driver installed is "cx8800"
    the xawtv or tvtime don't work at all.

    somebody has the same problem ? ot has a solution ?
    thank you
    e-mail:tf85@hotmail.com

  2. Re: looking driver for Pinnacle PCTV 310C (pcmcia TV card)

    TF wrote:

    > Hello,
    > My OS : Mandriva 2007 Free One
    > TV card : PCMCIA Pinnacle 310C
    > The default driver installed is "cx8800"
    > the xawtv or tvtime don't work at all.
    >
    > somebody has the same problem ? ot has a solution ?
    > thank you
    > e-mail:tf85@hotmail.com

    Perhaps this might help:

    http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.ph...ulltext=Search