using my wifi card to share my ethernet connection - Mandriva

This is a discussion on using my wifi card to share my ethernet connection - Mandriva ; The wizard appears to want to share on Ethernet, not on ath. Is there a an easy way to do this? Using MCC-->Network and Internet--> Share your connection, I get a screen saying no Ethernet connection found. Ideas? and thank ...

  1. using my wifi card to share my ethernet connection

    The wizard appears to want to share on Ethernet, not on ath.

    Is there a an easy way to do this?

    Using MCC-->Network and Internet--> Share your connection, I get a
    screen saying no Ethernet connection found.

    Ideas?
    and thank you.

  2. Re: using my wifi card to share my ethernet connection

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:44:05 -0500, Marlene wrote:

    > The wizard appears to want to share on Ethernet, not on ath.
    > Is there a an easy way to do this?
    > Using MCC-->Network and Internet--> Share your connection, I get a
    > screen saying no Ethernet connection found.

    Can you clarify what it is you want to do?

    How are you connecting to the net? What network interfaces exist
    on what computers? How are the systems that you want to share the
    connection with, connected to the system you want to have share
    it's connection?

    Regards, Dave Hodgins