network management software - Mandriva

This is a discussion on network management software - Mandriva ; have anybody found a program like network magic for linux somthing that will show me everybody that is connected to the network in a graphical fashon...

  1. network management software

    have anybody found a program like network magic for linux

    somthing that will show me everybody that is connected to the network in
    a graphical fashon

  2. Re: network management software

    On Jan 7, 11:07*pm, chris gareau wrote:
    > have anybody found a program like network magic for linux
    >
    > somthing that will show me everybody that is connected to the network in
    > a graphical fashon

    Take a look at Etherape
    http://etherape.sourceforge.net/

+ Reply to Thread