Mandriva Flash Drive Update Help - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Mandriva Flash Drive Update Help - Mandriva ; Has any one been able to login to the site with the password and username supplied? I got this email from the Mandriva team Hi You bought some time ago a previous version of Mandriva Flash. Mandriva offers you now ...

  1. Mandriva Flash Drive Update Help

    Has any one been able to login to the site with the password and
    username supplied?

    I got this email from the Mandriva team

    Hi

    You bought some time ago a previous version of Mandriva Flash. Mandriva
    offers you now to update it with brand new version of andriva Flash,
    based on Mandriva Linux 2008.

    This last version includes new functionnality: ezBoot which will allows
    you to launch in a very easy way your favourite distribution. It will
    also provide you a way to use you mobile desktop and the best of Open
    Source softwares both on Windows and Linux platforms.

    It's very easy to get this update. Download DVD iso using following
    information:

    ftp server : ftp.ext.mandriva.com
    login : updateflash

  2. Re: Mandriva Flash Drive Update Help

    Mr H wrote:

    > Has any one been able to login to the site with the password and
    > username supplied?

    It is working now. Just been there and got the iso.
    --
    Registered Linux User 271330

  3. Re: Mandriva Flash Drive Update Help

    Mr H wrote: