Re: Thunderbird newsgroup message filters - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Re: Thunderbird newsgroup message filters - Mandriva ; You don't add the OR just add the first one (ex: MI5) then click ADD Then enter the second one, then ADD then enter the 3rd one, then ADD and so on.... then select Delete it. Then apply it to ...

  1. Re: Thunderbird newsgroup message filters

    You don't add the OR
    just add the first one (ex: MI5) then click ADD
    Then enter the second one, then ADD
    then enter the 3rd one, then ADD

    and so on.... then select Delete it.

    Then apply it to the main nntp folder (mine is nntp.charter.net) this will
    ensure it applies to all the sub folders underneath...

  2. Re: Thunderbird newsgroup message filters

    Mac wrote:
    > You don't add the OR
    > just add the first one (ex: MI5) then click ADD
    > Then enter the second one, then ADD
    > then enter the 3rd one, then ADD
    >
    > and so on.... then select Delete it.
    >
    > Then apply it to the main nntp folder (mine is nntp.charter.net) this
    > will ensure it applies to all the sub folders underneath...

    Oh. Sigh. This is what I get after staying up late last night. And
    Blinky said THUNDERBIRD is brain-dead... I guess that means we belong
    together.

    TJ

  3. Re: Thunderbird newsgroup message filters

    Mac wrote:
    > You don't add the OR
    > just add the first one (ex: MI5) then click ADD
    > Then enter the second one, then ADD
    > then enter the 3rd one, then ADD
    >
    > and so on.... then select Delete it.
    >
    > Then apply it to the main nntp folder (mine is nntp.charter.net) this
    > will ensure it applies to all the sub folders underneath...

    I set it up, then checked in on a couple of newsgroups I hadn't been to
    in a couple of weeks. The clown's posts didn't show, so it appears to be
    working - so far.

    Thanks again,

    TJ