Linksys Wireless Network Adapter compatibility - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Linksys Wireless Network Adapter compatibility - Mandriva ; I am going to install Mandriva 2008 from scratch in an used PC. I am going to reformat the Hard Drive, etc... I have two wireless network adapters I could use and I want to know if they are both ...

  1. Linksys Wireless Network Adapter compatibility

    I am going to install Mandriva 2008 from scratch in an used PC. I am going
    to reformat the Hard Drive, etc...

    I have two wireless network adapters I could use and I want to know if they
    are both (or either one) compatible with Mandriva 2008. The Mandriva
    Hardware Database is currently down...

    Wireless 1: Linksys USB WUSB54G ver. 4
    Wireless 2: Linksys USB WUSB54GC (looks like a memory thumb drive)

    Thanks,
    mac

  2. Re: Linksys Wireless Network Adapter compatibility

    On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:42:58 -0500, Mac wrote:

    > I have two wireless network adapters I could use and I want to know if they
    > Wireless 1: Linksys USB WUSB54G ver. 4
    > Wireless 2: Linksys USB WUSB54GC (looks like a memory thumb drive)

    A quick google search on "(WUSB54G OR WUSB54C) linux" indicates the above only
    works with ndiswrapper, and the windows driver.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins