knode shows posts dates as 20(or 19?)56? - Mandriva

This is a discussion on knode shows posts dates as 20(or 19?)56? - Mandriva ; I just noticed that all the listings in knode show a correct month and day but the year is 56. I killed knode and restarted it but it still shows the dates as 56. Also, if i open the post ...

  1. knode shows posts dates as 20(or 19?)56?

    I just noticed that all the listings in knode show a correct month and day
    but the year is 56. I killed knode and restarted it but it still shows the
    dates as 56. Also, if i open the post the date is correct in the opened
    item. I checked around my system a bit and all the other dates seem normal.
    I'm running the 64 bit 2008.0 on intel system
    Eric

  2. Re: knode shows posts dates as 20(or 19?)56?

    Eric wrote:

    > I just noticed that all the listings in knode show a correct month and day
    > but the year is 56. I killed knode and restarted it but it still shows the
    > dates as 56. Also, if i open the post the date is correct in the opened
    > item. I checked around my system a bit and all the other dates seem
    > normal. I'm running the 64 bit 2008.0 on intel system
    > Eric

    When viewing news (no sleep due to noisy fireworks around) that night, I
    noticed the same - using 2008 cooker and kde3.5.8.
    Fortunately, after taking a nap, that went away.
    Hmmm, until seeing your post I thought I have been a bit intoxicated and had
    opened excel instead? ;-/
    Linux 2.6.22.12-1mdvcustom [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

  3. Re: knode shows posts dates as 20(or 19?)56?

    Walter Mautner wrote:

    > Eric wrote:
    >
    >> I just noticed that all the listings in knode show a correct month and
    >> day but the year is 56. I killed knode and restarted it but it still
    >> shows the dates as 56. Also, if i open the post the date is correct in
    >> the opened item. I checked around my system a bit and all the other dates
    >> seem normal. I'm running the 64 bit 2008.0 on intel system
    >> Eric

    > When viewing news (no sleep due to noisy fireworks around) that night, I
    > noticed the same - using 2008 cooker and kde3.5.8.
    > Fortunately, after taking a nap, that went away.
    > Hmmm, until seeing your post I thought I have been a bit intoxicated and
    > had opened excel instead? ;-/

    Hey! Mine fixed itself also, I now see things as 01/01/08 must be a y2k8 bug
    in kndoe :-)
    Eric

+ Reply to Thread