Konsole display slowed up - Mandriva

This is a discussion on Konsole display slowed up - Mandriva ; Since adding two LCDs to this 2008 system, the display of Konsole has slowed so that it seems to flutter with each line of output. Is there a way to improve its performance? -- "Because all you of Earth are ...

  1. Konsole display slowed up

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·..·¯`·-> freemont <-·¯`·..·¯

  2. Re: Konsole display slowed up (SOLVED)

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:28:42 +0000, freemont writ:

    > Since adding two LCDs to this 2008 system, the display of Konsole has
    > slowed so that it seems to flutter with each line of output. Is there a
    > way to improve its performance?

    It turns out that some font settings I'd adjusted via the Control Center
    were the problem. Removal of ~/.fonts.conf brought Konsole's output back
    to speed.

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"

+ Reply to Thread